Limpopo Public Works Bursaries
Limpopo Province experiences a shortage of qualified Engineers, technicians and other needed scarce skills to establish, maintain and manage Government office building, efficiently.
You can apply if you meet these requirements:
South African students residing in Limpopo Province.
Students attending to or already studying towards a degree/diploma at a recognized South African tertiary institute and within the built environment.
Able to provide proof of academic results for grade 12 or alternatively be in possession of an acceptable alternate qualification. br>
Accepted by the university/technikon
Bursaries Available 2015 - 2016
• Building Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Electrical Engineering
• Quantity Surveying
• Architectural Science
• Asset Management
• Information Technology/Management
The closing date for applications is 31 October every year.
Bursary Application Requirements
• All applications must be for the next academic year.
• Applicants will not be considered for a bursary if he/she previously failed unless he/she re-writes or repeats at his/her own expenses.
• Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science or NTC 3 (National Technical Certificates).
• Must be South African Citizen.
• Applications from designated groups will be given preference.
• Schedules are compiled for selection process.
• Training Committee will convene a meeting for the selection of candidates.
• Successful candidates will be notified in writing and advised to sign a bursary agreement with the Department before payments could be made.
Proof of registration with particular tertiary institution should be submitted.
Payment is made after receiving the statement of account from the institutions.
Payments are therefore made in respect of the following items:-
After completion of studies, a student is compelled to serve the number of year’s equivalent to years of sponsorship.